Upholstery Cleaning Liverpool
Upholstery Cleaning Service In Liverpool
If your sofas and chairs are looking a little tired, or smelling more like your pets – we can help.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Liverpool service will keep your home feeling fresher and extend the lifetime of your sofa. Have you ever wondered how many seater is your sofa? Sofa seaters
Here at Eco Steam Clean, we specialize in upholstery and sofa cleaning in Liverpool. We’re fully trained in using our high temperature steam machine (mounted in our van) and our range of 100% natural cleaning products, guaranteeing great results and the added benefit of no strong chemicals being used.
We know that you don’t want your upholstery left soaking wet for days on end and we have a definite advantage here, because we use steam to clean. , no cold water, and no toxic chemicals. Think about it – steam is great for cleaning, removing smells, and it doesn’t leave things soaking wet or shrink fabric, does it? So that’s why we use it!
Steam is brilliant at getting out what you can’t see – the horrible dust mites that love eating your upholstery. It’s not just people who have asthma that will benefit from a steam clean – you will rest easier knowing that you don’t have unwanted parasites in your home.
Our hot steam means we can have your upholstery looking like new, and feeling dry in no time at all.
We’re Liverpool’s #1 Upholstery Cleaners In Liverpool
Your upholstered furniture is an important part of your home. Not only does it play a role in your interior design, but it also provides comfort and support when you need it. Given its importance, it’s important to take care of your upholstery and keep it clean.
Cleaning your upholstery on a regular basis has a number of benefits. It can help to remove dust, dirt, and stains that can make your furniture look old and worn. It can also help to protect your furniture from wear and tear, and it can even extend its lifespan.
If you’re not convinced that you need to clean your upholstery regularly, here are 7 reasons why you should have your upholstery cleaned regularly.
1. Upholstery is an important part of your home’s interior design: Upholstered furniture is an important part of your home. Whether it’s a sofa, chair, or ottoman, upholstered furniture can play an essential role in the feel and aesthetic of a space, giving it personality and adding as an accent piece. However, if your fabric furniture is looking old and worn due to dirt and dust, it can bring down the look of your home. Regular cleaning can help to keep it looking fresh and help keep your home looking its best.
2. Upholstery accumulates dust and dirt over time: Dust and dirt are inevitable, particularly in areas of your home that are in frequent use. Right through to your upholstered furniture. Over time, dust, dirt, animal fur, and oils from your body, hair and your clothing can accumulate on the surface of your upholstery, leaving it looking unkempt and dull. Keep your furniture looking its best and give us a call.
3. Regular cleaning will help extend the life of your upholstery: Regular maintenance and cleaning can help to extend the life of your upholstered furniture, since dust, dirt, and moisture can cause wear and tear on the material overtime. Professional upholstery cleaners in Liverpool like us are equipped with the tools and knowledge to clean your furniture properly, and doing so on a regular basis can help to keep your furniture looking and feeling like new.
4. Stain removal is difficult, and professional cleaners can do it for you: Stains on your upholstery can be difficult to remove and in some cases it can be impossible to remove them. Professional are experienced in dealing with different kinds of stains, and can use their expertise to remove them effectively, we have a high percentage of stain removal on fabric sofas, including: ink, sick, urine and food stains.
5. Image is everything, and upholstery that’s been professionally cleaned looks better: Not only is upholstery important for comfort, but it’s also important for the image that your home projects. If your upholstery is covered in stains and dirt, it can make your home look unkempt and not well taken care of. We can help to bring life back to your upholstery and make it look like new again.
6. Odors from pets, food, and cigarettes can linger in upholstery, but we can eliminate them: Upholstered furniture can be host to a variety of odors, including pet odor, food smell, and cigarettes. These odors can be difficult to remove. Companies like us are equipped with the tools and knowledge to remove odors from furniture, leaving it smelling fresh and clean, without the use of harsh chemicals.
7. You and your family will be healthier if you have your upholstery cleaned on a regular basis: Upholstered furniture can be a breeding ground for allergens and bacteria, which can cause health problems if they are not removed. Regular cleaning of your upholstery can help to eliminate allergens, bacteria, and dust mites, leaving your home a healthier place to live.
Spillage On Your Sofa
A spillage on your sofa can happen at any moment, however if you try to clean it on your own you could permanently damage the sofa for good, I wouldn’t recommend any home DIY cleaning methods for fabric sofas, for fine and delicate fabric sofas I would strongly recommend you waste no time in calling us on 0151-384-5700, Please check the label on your sofa for cleaning instructions, we clean most types of fabrics but if its chenille or suede you’ll need to get that dry cleaned.
If you’d like to see our Upholstery cleaning prices
Or watch more sofa cleaning videos here